Bariatric Grab Bars
Model 8320-106360, 8320-106420
|Bariatric models available up to 1,250 lbs|
- When properly mounted, grab bar system supports up to 1,250 lbs
- Model 8320-106360 - 36" Length with 2 supports
- Model 8320-106420 - 42" Length with 3 supports
- 1 1/4" O.D.
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel
- One-piece drawn construction with exposed surfaces in architectural satin finish
- Snap over flanges to conceal mounting screws
- ADA Compliant
- Grab Bar Configurations - Water Closets (1)
- Grab Bar Configurations - Water Closets (2)
- Grab Bar Configurations - Tubs
- Grab Bar Configurations - Showers
- Accessories Series Descriptions
- ADA Universal Design Guide
- Application Guide
- BradEX Rush Express Maximum Quantities
- Interactive Catalog
- Product Literature
Washroom Accessories Warranty
Bradley Corporation warrants to commercial and institutional purchasers only each new Bradley washroom accessory unit purchased from us to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service upon the following terms and conditions:
- This warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at our option, transportation charges prepaid by the purchaser, any Bradley washroom accessory unit or part thereof which our inspection shall show to have been defective within the limitations of this warranty.
The period during which Bradley accessory units are warranted is as follows, measured from the date of our invoices:
- Complete unit, excepting mirrors - one (1) year.
- Stainless Steel Mirror Frames - fifteen (15) years against corrosion.
- Plate Glass Mirrors - fifteen (15) years against silver spoilage.
- Hand/Hair Dryers - ten (10) years (see DRYER WARRANTY).
- Tempered Glass Mirrors - five (5) years against silver spoilage.
- Laminate Glass - five (5) years against silver spoilage.
- Polished #8 Architectural Grade Finish on 304 Series Stainless Steel - one (1) year against corrosion.
- Bright Annealed Finish on 430 Series Stainless Steel - one (1) year against corrosion.
- This warranty does not cover installation labor charges and does not apply to any units which have been damaged by accident, abuse, improper installation, improper maintenance, or altered in any way.
- The replacement or repair of defective Bradley washroom accessory units as stated in this warranty shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Bradley Corporation under this warranty. BRADLEY CORPORATION SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES CAUSED BY DEFECTS IN BRADLEY WASHROOM ACCESSORY UNITS OR ANY DELAY IN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT THEREOF.
- This warranty extends only to commercial and institutional purchasers and does not extend to any others, including consumer customers of commercial and institutional purchasers.
- THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE.
Revised: March 12, 2004
Designed for convenience and durability
Constructed for durability & vandal resistance
Designed to minimize ligature points
Will not rust or dent or have to be repainted
The best coverage on the market
Meet the needs of most shower room applications
Engineered solutions for durability and performance
Tankless Water Heaters
Hot Water. On Time. Every Time