Commercial Showers Application Guidelines
Individual Built In Showers
Traditional built in shower commonly used in hotels, nursing homes, and other applications requiring a single shower.
- Separate supply connection required for each station
- Plumbing from the valve to the showerhead is behind the wall
- Requires breaking into the wall to repair plumbing connections
Bradley offers two models of built in showers.
- 1C - Heavy-duty built in shower. Designed to for heavy-duty commercial applications like schools, parks, and manufacturing facilities. Available with a wide variety of valve and showerhead options. 1C showers can be ordered as individual components to provide a variety of options, including options for ADA compliant applications.
Individual Wall Showers
Familiar to users and maintenance personnel and frequently used in smaller commercial shower room applications where ease of installation is a primary consideration. Frequently used for shower room renovation projects.
- Separate supply connection required for each station
- Connected by concealed piping
- Layout flexibility through wet wall construction
- Meets the need for corner shower layout locations
- Eliminates in wall piping
- Pre-assembled, no need to assemble on site
- Best used in spaces where multi-person showers are not an option
Bradley offers a wide variety of single person wall showers for every application and floor plan. Most models are available a wide variety of valve, showerhead, and soap options.
- WS-1X - Axis wall shower. Unique pivoting housing design and flexible supply connections simplify installation and maintenance. Lowest cost surface mounted wall shower with stainless steel housing. Shrouding available to cover exposed supply lines.
- WS-1X-HN - WS-1X for ADA compliant applications.
- 1F1WCA - Our most popular individual wall shower. Completely preassembled and surface mounted with stainless steel housing and flexible supply connections to simplify installation and maintenance. Shrouding available to cover exposed supply lines.
- 1WCA-ADA 1WCA for ADA compliant applications.
1F - Flush mounted stainless steel panel type wall shower. No mounting frame required. Completely assembled with flexible supply connections simplify installation and maintenance.
1K - Corner mounted shower. Corner, surface mounted stainless steel housing provides additional flexibility in shower room design. Shrouding available to cover exposed supply lines.1K1WAB
- 1WAB - Adapt-A-Brad individual renovation shower. Converts existing in-wall hot and cold valves to pressure balancing or mechanical metering control. It's a great way to replace old hot and cold compression valves without replacing expensive tile work. The large, surface mounted stainless steel housing is designed to cover the existing supply connections and showerhead. Comes complete with valve, showerhead, flexible supply connections, and adapters. When adapters are required a sample of the existing valve stem must be included with the order to make the correct adapters. Also indicate the make and model of the current valve if possible.
Work well in large commercial shower rooms by providing broad range of products to make the most efficient use of space and offer greater design flexibility. Great for park, school, manufacturing, recreational, and sports facilities.
- Ship preassembled to reduce labor cost
- Single water supplies for multiple users reduce construction and installation cost
- Easier accessibility to plumbing
- Serve more users in less time
- Provide more showers in less space
Bradley offers a broad range of group shower products to suit every need and taste. Most models are available in a wide variety of valve, showerhead, and soap options. Various group and individual showers can be combined to make the most efficient use of any space.
- 2C, 3C, 4C, 5C, & 6C Column Showers - Freestanding stainless steel column anchored to the floor by it's own cast iron drain set in the concrete floor. Column showers provide the maximum number stations in the space available and are unique in making use of the center of the shower room while providing additional space for each user. Drains can be vented through the fixture into the ceiling and supplies can be from the floor or ceiling. Shrouds are available to conceal overhead piping.
- 2CA-B, 3CA-B, 4CA-B, 5CA-B, & 6CA-B Beach Showers - Same as the column shower except a foot spray replaces one of the showerheads. Designed for pools and beaches.
- Panelon Showers1PA & 2PA Panelons - Provide a continuous horizontally mounted stainless steel panel sized and custom fabricated to fit the application.Each panel has up to three spray heads with access panels to make connections between panels or for incoming supply lines. End caps cover the end panels and can provide access to incoming supply lines. The 2PA model is two panels back to back that can be support by wall stanchions or stub walls to make use of the center of the room. Panelons provide multiple stations with a single supply limited only by the size and pressure of the incoming supply lines. Ideal for remodeling as old, worn out valves and piping can be by-passed without costly wall and tile repair. All panelons require signed submittal drawings when ordering.
3W2W & 3W (2W shown) Econo Wall Showers - Two or three station showers completely preassembled and surface mounted with a stainless steel housing and copper tube supply inlets. Econo Wall showers, as the name implies provide an economical way to supply two or three showers with one supply connection. Supplies can be brought in through the back of the shower or through knockouts in the top cover.
- 2WMD & 3WMT Wall-Saver Showers - The big brother of the Econo Wall shower with a larger curved housing. The Wall Saver Shower gives the users more space and hides more of the wall.
Most of the group showers are also available with partitions and curtains to provide privacy without building walls adding to construction costs.
- Include all the partitions, mounting posts. curtains and hardware required for assembly
- Use less space than constructed wall partitions
- The stainless steel partitions designed to last in wet environment
- 2WMS & 3WMS - Multi-Stall Econo Wall Showers - Two or three station Econo Wall Showers with partitions between stations and curtains arranged in a semi-circle anchored to the wall.
- 4MS, 5MS & 6MS - Multi-Stall Column Showers - Four, five or six station column showers with partitions between stations and curtains arranged in a circle around the column shower.
- 2MS & 3MS - Multi-Stall mounted to wall with Column Showers - Two station model anchors in a corner walls and three station model anchors along a straight wall. Three station models come with two partitons or four partitions for added privacy. Two station corner models come one partition or three partitions for added privacy.
- 4 Modesty Module Showers 4000 through 4036 & 40044 -Modular privacy shower systems with combinations of column showers and Econo Wall showers. Available in a wide variety of layouts with many including dressing compartments adjacent to showers. All modesty Modules require signed submittal drawings when ordering.
ADA Compliant Shower Packages
Designed to meet the dimensions for all applicable ADA code requirements when properly installed. Packages include a hand held shower with flexible hose, diverter valve, shower valve, grab bar, and barrier free seat.
- HN300 - in-wall shower package for ADA compliant applications. A Title 24 version is available for applications in the state of California
- HN200 - recess mounted wall shower package for ADAcompliant applications. Completely plumbed for easy installation and flush mounted to save space. A Title 24 version is available for applications in the state of California
HN250HN250 - wall mounted shower package for ADA compliant applications. Completely plumbed for easy installation and flush mounted to save space. A Title 24 version is available for applications in the state of California.
These showers are designed to be barrier-free and may not comply with all applicable ADA guidelines.
HN400 - Barrier-free column shower with valves mounted at 43" and diverter for hand held shower mounted at 48". HN-450Includes hand held shower with diverter valve and vertically mounted grab bar.
- HN450 - Barrier-Free Multi-Stall Column Shower (four person only) adds partitions, curtains, and replaces the vertically mounted grab bar with a horizontally mounted grab bar on a reinforced partition.
- HN500 -Modesty-Module with a Barrier-Free Column Shower (four person only).
- 1K-HN600 - Barrier-free corner wall shower. Completely plumbed for easy installation and mounts in corner to provide additional flexibility in shower room design. Includes hand held shower with diverter valve, grab bar, and barrier free seat.
HN5001PA-HN600 - Barrier-free station for a Panelon Shower. Includes a grab bar and hand held shower with diverter valve.
- 2W-HN600 & 3W-HN600 - Barrier-free station on a Two or three station Econo Wall Shower. Includes hand held shower with diverter valve, grab bar, and barrier free seat.
Solid surface shower pans are designed to fit a variety of individual shower stall applications. Ideal for school dormitories, summer camps, health clubs, and park and recreation facilities.
- Terreon is NAHB certified to meet ANSI Z124.3, Z124.6 and ANSI/ICPA SS-1-2001.
- Slip resistant textured shower floor.
- Durable, vandal resistant solid surface material
- Center drain with chrome plated brass drain assembly
- Available in two sizes 36" x 36" and 36" x 32"