Bradley shall provide Return Materials Authorization (RMA) to original purchaser for all authorized returns.
It shall be the responsibility of the original purchaser to obtain written RMA authorization to return merchandise for credit consideration.
Items must be returned to address provided on RMA. All shipping labels must be clearly marked with RMA number. Avoid writing on the cartons.
Items returned without RMA information provided will be refused for delivery and returned to the sender freight collect.
Items for return must be shipped freight prepaid in original unopened packaging and in resalable condition.
Any item inadvertently accepted without RMA will be scrapped without an allowance for credit.
Items returned for credit that were quoted as part of a product mix on an order will require a re-quote to determine the value of credit applied. Any adjustments will be reflected in the restock charge assessed to the RMA.
If the order was originally shipped full freight allowed, the party returning the order will be held responsible for both in-bound and / or out-bound freight charges (duty and brokerage also apply for Canadian shipments). All products must be returned to the location they originated from. (All RMArequests must reference an invoice number.)
- All requests for returns must be made within 6 months of invoice date.
- All returns must be received at Bradley within 30 days from issuance of RMA.
- Items returned using an expired RMA will be refused for delivery and returned to the sender freight collect.
- Minimum 25% handling and restocking fee (or $50.00, whichever is greater) to apply.
- All requests for large quantities will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Only BradEx items will be considered for return.
- Items published in our current technical data catalog will be considered for return with the following exceptions:
- Products with options not offered on the website technical data sheets.
- Products labeled as non-cancelable, non-returnable on the technical data sheets.
- Products requiring an approved submittal.
- All bottled eyewash.
- All Lav Decks™
- All Patient Care products.
- Due to the nature of this product, all requests are subject for review on an order-by-order basis.
- Due to the custom-made nature of this product, we are unable to accept returns for lockers.
Revised: June 15, 2007