2 Station Frequency Lavatory System
Model FL-2H, FL-2L
- Serves 1-2 users at a time
- Patented molded one-piece with integral bowl
- Lower concave unit is ADA Compliant
- Constructed of vandal-resistant Terreon or TerreonRE Solid Surface Material, available in dozens of colors
- Capacitive sensing faucet standard
- Trap covers made of high impact polymer
- Optional soap dispenser and/or tankless water heater available
- Terreon and TerreonRE are now GREENGUARD Certified as
With its patented design, the multi-height Frequency Lavatory System comfortably provides hand-washing access for adults, children, and those with disabilities. The convex (higher) station provides a more ergonomically correct position for able-bodied users while the concave (lower) stations can be mounted to meet ADA or TAS guidelines. Accommodating 1 - 2 users at a time, the FL-Series features a solid surface countertop with a one-of-a-kind integral bowl. The unique bowl, with integral solid surface overflow, allows for greater knee clearance than other barrier free fixtures. The Frequency Lav System includes a no-drip edge and comes equipped with centershank battery-operated, adjustable range faucets.
Product Literature Request
Lavatory Systems Catalog
Terreon Standard Colors
+ New color
* Contains large, randomly distributed, chips
Terreon Element Colors
Terreon Designer Colors
Designer colors available at an additional charge
TerreonRE Color Selections
Trap Cover Colors
Some colors not available in certain configurations.
Please refer to technical data sheets for product options.
Due to graphical variances, the actual color may differ.
Actual material samples are available thru yourlocal representative.
Plumbing Fixtures Warranty
Bradley Fixtures Corporation warrants to commercial and institutional purchasers only, each new Bradley unit to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service upon the following terms and conditions:
- This warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at our option, transportation charges prepaid by the purchaser, any Bradley unit or part thereof, which our inspection shall show to have been defective within the limitations of this warranty.
The period during which Bradley units are warranted measured from the date of installation is as follows:
- Evero material warranted for fifteen years.
- ndite power management module and photovoltaic cells warranted for five years.
- Terreon material warranted for ten years.
- All other components warranted for one year.
- This warranty does not cover installation or any other labor charges and does not apply to any units, which have been damaged by accident, abuse, improper installation, improper maintenance, or altered in any way.
- The replacement or repair of defective plumbing fixture units as stated in this warranty shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Bradley Fixtures Corporation under this warranty. BRADLEY FIXTURES CORPORATION SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES CAUSED BY DEFECTS IN BRADLEY PLUMBING FIXTURE UNITS OR ANY DELAY IN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT THEREOF.
- This warranty extends only to commercial and institutional purchasers and does not extend to any others, including consumer customers of commercial and institutional purchasers.
- THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE.
Designed for convenience and durability
Constructed for durability & vandal resistance
Designed to minimize ligature points
Will not rust or dent or have to be repainted
The best coverage on the market
Meet the needs of most shower room applications
Engineered solutions for durability and performance
Tankless Water Heaters
Hot Water. On Time. Every Time