Point-of-Use Valve With 3/8" Compression Fittings
- NEW lead-free point-of-use valve
- Certified by IAPMO to meet the lead-free requirements of CA AB 1953
- Easy installation and serviceability
- Same Bradley high quality and durability that you expect: factory-assembled and tested
- Lead-free brass and glass-filled polysulfone valve body provides superior strength
- Wax-filled thermostat ensures outlet temperature remains constant
- ASSE 1070 and cUPC certified
- 3/8" compression connections
- Bradley's lead-free Navigator 3/8" compression thermostatic valve is the only valve of this type available in the industry
- California Lead Plumbing Law
New Navigator lead-free point-of-use valve protects against scalding for any commercial sink or lavatory application. A Bradley exclusive, this valve accommodates 1-4 handwashing stations and can be used with any type of faucet for maximum flexibility.
Navigator TMV Limited Warranty
Bradley Fixtures Corporation warrants to commercial and institutional purchasers each Navigator® thermostatic mixing valve to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service upon the following terms and conditions.
- This warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at our option, transportation charges prepaid by the purchaser, any unit or part thereof which our inspection shall show to have been defective within the limitations of this warranty.
The period during which Navigator® thermostatic mixing valves are warranted, measured from the date of installation, is as follows:
- The liquid filled thermostat in the Navigator® High/Low, Standard, and Emergency valves for ten (10) years.
- All other components warranted for two (2) years
- This warranty does not cover installation or any other labor charge, and does not apply to thermostatic mixing valves that have been damaged by accident, abuse, improper installation or improper maintenance.
- The repair or replacement of the defective fixtures as stated shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser, and the sole liability of Bradley Fixtures Corporation under this warranty. BRADLEY FIXTURES CORPORATION SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES CAUSED BY DEFECTS IN NAVIGATOR THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE UNITS OR ANY DELAY IN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT THEREOF.
- This warranty extends only to commercial and institutional purchasers and does not extend to any others, including consumer customers of commercial and institutional purchasers.
- THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE.
Designed for convenience and durability
Constructed for durability & vandal resistance
Designed to minimize ligature points
Will not rust or dent or have to be repainted
The best coverage on the market
Meet the needs of most shower room applications
Engineered solutions for durability and performance
Tankless Water Heaters
Hot Water. On Time. Every Time