Navigator TMV Limited Warranty
Bradley Fixtures Corporation warrants to commercial and institutional purchasers each Navigator® thermostatic mixing valve to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service upon the following terms and conditions.
- This warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at our option, transportation charges prepaid by the purchaser, any unit or part thereof which our inspection shall show to have been defective within the limitations of this warranty.
The period during which Navigator® thermostatic mixing valves are warranted, measured from the date of installation, is as follows:
- The liquid filled thermostat in the Navigator® High/Low, Standard, and Emergency valves for ten (10) years.
- All other components warranted for two (2) years
- This warranty does not cover installation or any other labor charge, and does not apply to thermostatic mixing valves that have been damaged by accident, abuse, improper installation or improper maintenance.
- The repair or replacement of the defective fixtures as stated shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser, and the sole liability of Bradley Fixtures Corporation under this warranty. BRADLEY FIXTURES CORPORATION SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES CAUSED BY DEFECTS IN NAVIGATOR THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE UNITS OR ANY DELAY IN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT THEREOF.
- This warranty extends only to commercial and institutional purchasers and does not extend to any others, including consumer customers of commercial and institutional purchasers.
- THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE.