Lenox Pedestal Warranty
The Mills Company warrants to commercial and institutional purchasers only each new Lenox pedestal bench unit purchased from us to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year and the plastic seat of each new Lenox pedestal unit to be free from delamination or breakage for a period of 20 years. This warranty is measured from the date of our invoices, upon the following terms and conditions:
- This warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at our option, transportation charges prepaid by the purchaser, any Lenox pedestal bench unit or part thereof which our inspection shall show to have been defective within the limitations of this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover installation labor charges and does not apply to any units that have been damaged by accident, abuse, improper installation, improper maintenance, or altered in any way.
- The replacement or repair of defective Lenox units as stated in this warranty shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of The Mills Company under this warranty. THE MILLS COMPANY SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES CAUSED BY DEFECTS IN LENOX PEDESTAL BENCH UNITS OR ANY DELAY IN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT THEREOF.
- This warranty extends only to commercial and institutional purchasers and does not extend to any others, including consumer customers of commercial and institutional purchasers.
- THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE.